General terms and conditions – Webshop the ‘Bredase Singelloop’ Foundation
All prices shown are shop sales prices in euros, including 21% VAT and excluding any shipping and payment costs. Prices are subject to printing errors.
Delivery and delivery time
Items are shipped within 5 to 10 working days at the latest after receipt of payment.
The shipping costs are borne by the customer.
- The shipping costs are € 9.95 including VAT for deliveries in the Netherlands.
- The shipping costs are € 12.95 including VAT for deliveries in Belgium.
Method of payment
Right of withdrawal
It may happen that you want to return an order because there is a reason why you do not want the product(s) you ordered. Whatever the reason, you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason.
After the cancellation you have another 14 days to return the product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the return costs from your home to the shop are to be borne by you. These costs are approximately € 7.95 excluding VAT per package, for the exact rates please consult the website of your carrier.
If you make use of the right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to the entrepreneur with all delivered accessories and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging.
To exercise this right, please notify us of your return by contacting us at email@example.com. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days of notification of your return, provided the product has already been received in good order.
Did you make a mistake when purchasing a product variant, such as the size or print? It is possible to exchange a product for another. You can also register a return via the webshop by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will have to bear the costs for the return of the product and the new delivery.
Conditions of return
The rights and obligations of a return include:
- The product is unopened and unused (you may inspect the package). Sealed products that are custom-made and whose seal has been broken after delivery are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
- No damage has occurred after receipt.
- If the product is damaged or the packaging is damaged beyond what is necessary to inspect the product, we may charge you for this reduction in value of the product. Please handle the product with care and make sure it is well packed when you return it.
I have entered the wrong delivery address!
Did you enter the wrong delivery address by mistake? Please contact us as soon as possible. We will then try to change the order for you.
Register a return via email
For the most efficient way to register a return, please contact email@example.com.
Please describe the following information:
- Order number
- Date of order
- The reason for return (optional), such as:
- Wrong product delivered compared to order
- Product received damaged
- Bought wrong as gift
- Other, namely:…
- The desired follow-up, such as:
- Replacement with the same product
- Replacement with another product, namely:…
- Return unused product and get money back
Returning the item
Send the product back in its original packaging to:
The ‘Bredase Singelloop‘ Foundation
p/a Mijkenbroek 48
4824 AC Breda
Once the products are returned and approved after inspection, the return action will be followed up in the form of sending a replacement product or a refund.
Guarantee & Complaints
We care about our products and naturally do our best to deliver them to you in top condition. However, it sometimes happens that an order is damaged during transport or that something else happens that gives you a warranty claim. Legally, you are obliged to report the defect to us within two months of its discovery. If the defect is within the warranty period, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
It can always happen that something doesn’t quite go as planned. In that case, please submit your complaint(s) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bredase Singelloop Foundation respects the privacy of users of our website and ensures that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially. We use this information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. Otherwise, we will only use this data with your consent.
Contact details the ‘ Bredase Singelloop’ foundation