It is that time again, you can now sign up for the 33th edition of the AMGEN Singelloop Breda!
You can choose between different distances:
- Kasparov 5 km run
- Aartsenfruit 10 km run
- Run2Day Race half marathon
- DRV Accountants & Adviseurs half marathon
- Ferrero Kinder+Sport Familyrun of 1,8 or 3 kilometer
- The 40 of Breda Breda: all distances
Are you running this year? Sign up now by using the buttons below. You can also sign up at Run2Day Breda (Nieuwstraat 33).
Sign up forms
Sign up form for company teams:
Sign up form for the 40 of Breda:
Signing up now has a lot advantages:
- Discount on your sign up fee up to 40%
- Guaranteed spot on your chosen distance
- You do not have to wait on the day itself
- Your starting number will be delivered at home when you sign up before 17th of September. Or will be waiting for you if you sign in between 18 and 30 September.
- Runners will be divided in different groups based on your estimated finishing time (5/10), fast runners will be starting in the first group.
We hope to see you this year!
Choose your BibBits Singelloop gear!
This year you can order a nice gadget when you sign up: The Singelloop Breda BibBits! These are strong, light and exclusive magnets. With these magnets you can easily put your starting number on your shirt.
Real-time time registration?
Time registration takes place through a chip from Chronotrack, which is placed at the backside of your start number. Thanks to this chip contestants can receive their interval and finishing time, and if wished, their real time on their Facebook or Twitter. Also supporters can receive it if they want.
Is this something you like? Select this option at the sign up form.
Do you still have questions? Take a look here for answers!